We create the most varied rubber moulded parts for you. Engineering expertise, materials know-how and the latest production conditions ensure precision solutions for every requirement. Our moulded parts made of rubber are just as much in demand in the automotive sector, machine manufacturing and the electronics industry as by manufacturers of household appliances. In addition to the production of short and long production runs, we also support you in the development of prototypes.
Moulded parts made of rubber: Seals for wiring and cable hoist systems, stop systems for doors, bellows for rolling stock and much more besides.
Depending on requirements, developments consist of various materials and are optimally adapted to the relevant profile of requirements. It is also possible to choose tried and tested design versions. Hard and soft combinations are possible, as are immersed or finished rubber moulded parts. Do you need rubber and metal combinations? We would be happy to advise you on and supply you with these too.
- Available in various materials, Shore hardnesses and colours
- Varied applications e.g. seals for wiring and cable hoist systems, buffers, bellows, nozzles, collars, gearbox gaskets, stop systems for door closures, vibration damping, sealing elements for substations and switchboxes and pump seals
- Short and long production runs
- Development of prototypes
- Injection, compression or transfer moulding processes